mini pinecone candle - 4 colors

$15.00
| /

Hand Poured Pumpkin Beeswax Candle

Measures approximately 3” tall by 2.4" wide

Made of 100% locally Ontario sourced beeswax with a cotton wick. Beeswax is a safe, non-toxic candle to burn. On top of that, while it burns, it emits negative ions clearing indoor air pollutants. Beeswax will emit a warm subtle honey smell as it burns.

Care Instructions: Please trim your candle wicks before each burn. Please use a candle dish to safely avoid fire hazards and furniture damage. Natural high quality beeswax develops a bloom / frost with changes in temperature. Simply wipe with a cloth.

*Please note that all beeswax colours are hand mixed in small batches, therefore may have slight variations from batch to batch.